It turns out I wasn't using the recipe-posting software to its full potential, because that was just TOO easy, apparently. Anyway, I fixed it (and by I, I mean my husband while I looked over his shoulder at what I did wrong)! If you check out the recipes page, it's all new, improved, and shiny! It's made indexing recipes much easier on my side SO much easier, and that means getting quality content out faster. This also means that any weirdness that might have been happening with the facebook/twitter/pinterest pages is also fixed.
Hey there! My name is Lea, and I'm a Canadian Culinary student trying to survive chef life in Denmark. I want to share my journey, and some great food and experiences with others. I believe that anyone can be quite chefy!